In this episode, you will hear from Molly Powell, whose biggest passion is wellness: and is especially passionate about working with women. She is a mom to a little girl, with another baby on the way and she staying plenty busy with her Wellness Business. My guest is a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, a Level 2 Reiki practitioner, an ACE Certified Personal trainer, an ICEA Certified childbirth educator and in January of 2017, became a Regional Director for BIRTHFIT Milwaukee.
In addition to her certifications, my guest has hundreds of hours of self study and research on topics ranging from hormonal imbalances, autoimmune diseases, gut health, gut-brain connection and biohacking to chakra balancing, mindset & mindfulness, eating psychology and food addictions to maternity health, prenatal and postpartum care, and evidence based birth care.
My guest is the perfect example of someone who has found a way to wrap all of her interests and passions together to help women find optimal wellness.
I can totally relate my guests’ story based on how she started researching her health and self experimentation.
Stayed tuned to listen to us talk about:
– how trial and error, self experimentation and self exploration leads to discovering new passions (and eventually lead my guest to a career transition)
– the law of attraction and how that allows you to connect with likeminded people w/ similar passions
– why confidence is so necessary in order to trust our instincts and in order to make informed decisions as women and as parents
– why there is no such thing as “getting your pre-baby body back” (she’ll expand on this in the conversation)
– and she describes the 4 pillars of BirthFit and how BirthFit is changing the way we empower women through their Motherhood transition oh, and spoiler alert: postpartum does not just mean 6 weeks, 6 months or even 6 years… postpartum lasts forever.
The BirthFit mission is to educate and empower women going through their Motherhood Transition through an evolved practice of Fitness, Nutrition, Chiropractic and Mindset. BIRTHFIT Milwaukee offers the Prenatal Series (Prenatal Education), Prenatal Fitness, the Postpartum Series, and other educational events.