My guest today is an amazing friend and fellow podcaster, wife and Mama. She and I recorded this episode a few months back at the end of the summer and we were in the middle of a really intense summer storm during our recording.
My guest is the founder of The Harmony Tribe and the host of The Harmony Tribe podcast where she talks about wellness, recovery, mental and physical health. She was born and raised in Guadalajara, Mexico and moved to San Diego seven years ago. She lives with her husband John, her daughter Sienna, her son Max and her dog, Charlie. Odette loves to enjoy the city of San Diego with her family, they love camping, checking out new restaurants, going to the beach and spending time outside. Odette has been a health and wellness coach for a little over two years, she helps people with their health habits and promotes a lifestyle in which people can find their own definition of harmony. Odette believes that being authentic to ourselves and owning who we are is the root to finding harmony within ourselves.
- shares her experience with an eating disorder and how her life has changed since she’s been in recovery
- how she uses a “power hour” to really focus on her most important tasks for her business
- the importance of planning the week in advance to reduce overwhelm between work and personal life
- she assures you that it’s Ok to change your mind, even after making a commitment
- how to accept yourself by detaching from the ego
- why your vision is so important and why it is crucial to take inventory of your life currently and the life that you envision for yourself
Links mentioned in show:
Odette’s Website: http://theharmonytribe.com/
The Harmony Tribe on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theharmonytribe/
The Harmony Tribe on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theharmonytribe/
New Earth Book: https://www.amazon.com/New-Earth-Awakening-Purpose-Selection/dp/0452289963