This little firecracker of a Mama (literally, born on the fourth of July), is former cover model, the Founder of Ignite Girls, a graphic designer and Mama of 2 young kiddos.
Disclaimer – in this very real convo between two Moms with lots in common, we really let ourselves speak freely and drop some ‘f-bombs and s-bombs’
Listen in on our conversation as Keri and I talk about all sorts of topics including
- the ‘balanced-threshold’ which she describes as a place where you can find your rhythm between being too rigid versus too loose with your goals / lifestyle
- the importance of staying current, relative, and connected as the master of your craft – no matter what field you’re in and the challenges she faced as a new mom while trying to do this with her existing business
- she talks about the shifts she had to make within her business model once she had children
- the important lesson she learned about trademarking anything that you think might take off
- she reminds us that when it comes to motivation, it’s almost always intrinsic and that it’s important to know that the pay off will be worth the effort
- she shares what important things to consider when looking for a mentor or coach
- and she leaves us with great advice on discipline and the importance of schedule, routines and connection when it comes to pursuing our passions.