Today you’re going to be hearing from a new Mom who started her own business several years before her son was born, and has some great perspective and insight into running a small business and scaling that business. She and her husband turned a homemade treat into a successful brand after promoting it through food bloggers 5 years ago. Today, they have scaled this once home-based business to include a producer and distributor with their product featured online and in stores including Whole Foods and Wegman’s.
Listen in as my guest and I discuss:
- the importance of putting pen to paper and writing down your goals and your vision for any pursuit whether it be business-related or personal
- relinquishing control when it comes to removing yourself from your business
- how the birth of her son encouraged her to take the big leap scaling her business
- the very real challenges of following your passions, especially as a mom
- my guest’s newest business venture: business coaching; specifically for women who are interested in launching food-based businesses
Whether you’re a business owner, aspiring entrepreneur, career mom or dont care about labels like these – you’re going to gain some great insight from what my guest has to share, so stay tuned for this episode with my guest, Nikki Frezza of Nikki’s Coconut Butter.
Nikki’s Website: https://www.nikkiscoconutbutter.com/
Nikki on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NikkisCoconutButter
Nikki on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nikkiscoconutbutter/
The Awakened Family Book: https://www.amazon.com/Awakened-Family-Empowered-Resilient-Conscious/dp/0399563970