Today you will hear from my guest who is a happily married, working mother of two adorable girls, an author, speaker, a five-time cover model and as a world martial arts champion she is a firm believer in daily discipline. Prior to taking a leap of faith to control her own destiny, she worked in corporate America as a sales executive, managing fortunes and people. After escaping 60-hour workweeks with extensive travel, she became an entrepreneur with a passion for nutrition, fitness, philosophy, and business coaching.
These days, instead of stressing about quotas, day care and commutes, she helps women flex both their physical and spiritual muscles through Soulutions, a multi-faceted coaching program that helps women bare their souls and regain dominion in all areas of their life.
I was “introduced” to my guest via Instagram – a mutual friend recommended that I follow her and check out some her keynotes and I was blown away by her confidence, her positive energy and her drive. I was thrilled when she responded to a message from a random Mom asking her to be on the show. Listen in to hear my guest talk about
- her 6 guiding principles the main non-negotiable that get you out of bed in the morning, what she does to move the needle forward every single day
- how to build the muscles of the spirit to be more resilient
- why the top 5 people you spend your time with will make you or break you
- how the desire to create inspired her to start her clothing line, Soul’d Out
- how she honors the foundation that she’s built for her her family on a daily basis
- she talks about the powerful lesson she learned while watching her mother lose her battle with cancer
- how to create the experiences that make you feel like you
- and her advice on how to get clear on your WHY
Angelike’s Website: http://angelikenorrie.com
Angelike on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/angelikenorrie/
Angelike on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LadyBossLiving
Angelike on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/angelikenorrie
Soul’d Out Clothing: https://isouldout.com/
Tim Ferris’ Books
Lori Harder’s Podcast: Earn Your Happy
Angelike’s Keynote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJoIOh-ngmE
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play