Ashley Carroll is the founder of It Takes a Village Podcast, Speaker, and gluten-free dairy-free pancake master chef. Mom of two American ninja warriors in training and one babe in heaven, Ashley juggles motherhood, marriage and recording podcast epsiodes. It Takes a Village is all about bringing to light the struggles we face as women, mothers and wives so that we don’t have to feel isolated in our journeys. Ashley is dedicated to making sure no mom is left behind because #mommingainteasy
Listen in to hear my guest and I talk about:
- how to use social media to energize you instead of drain or put you in the comparison trap
- the value of virtual friendships and community and how you can find your virtual tribe
- the importance of 3rd party perspective
- her experience with hyperemsis gravidarium, a debilitating and potentially life-threatening pregnancy disease – during both of her pregnancies that left her bedridden and in need of in home medical support (she encourages any listeners who may be experiencing or know someone experiencing HG to check out HER Foundation, the leading website for HG information)
- how her miscarriage allowed her to connect to others and to start building more community
- and why to never assume someone has the support – to always be offer if you would like to help in some way
Ashley’s Blog: http://theashcarroll.com/
It Takes A Village Podcast: http://todayseden.libsyn.com/rss
HER Foundation: http://www.hyperemesis.org/
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!