My guest today is Jessie Ansley a military wife and Mama of 2 little boys, ages 5 and 7. A few fun facts about my guest: she loves office supply stores, she home schools both her boys, she’s yet another Mama who loves her CrossFit, she has career experience as a marketing, advertising and public relations account executive, has a Masters degree in Special Education, and was also a gymnastics and cheerleading coach. While she has a wide range of professional experiences – her passion for helping women and her love for organization, functionality and efficiency could not be ignored. From developing her own systems for organization and simplification in her own life, she launched her business, Streamlined & Simple. Her business provides simple solutions to make life run a little smoother. She share tips, ideas and inspiration to make the spaces in your home function well. And, she has created and designed the best tools for efficiency. Because when your home is Streamlined & Simple, you have more time to do what really matters to you.
Listen in to hear my guest expand upon:
- her practical organization strategies including her recommendations on where to start when it comes to getting your life more streamlined
- why systems and routines are so crucial to overcoming challenges with living more simply
- how she uses her lists not only for herself, but also with her children
- how she took her previous skillset and applied that to her business
- and how she and her family thrive on two family mottos:
- “Move with purpose” & “Say what you mean and mean what you say”
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!