My guest today is Julie Tobi, a very nostalgic, sentimental wife and mama of 2, who after thinking she had found her passion in the wedding planning and floral design field, came to realize that it didn’t fuel her purpose (her husband and kids). From that realization, she choose to follow her curiosity to develop her current business that she is truly passionate about!
Throughout this journey into business she was, and is inspired by moms doing their thing with family and career and wanted to give back by inspiring other mamas with her story.
She resigned from her day job four months before launching The Birth Journal and while definitely a risk, she says it was her intuition screaming at her to move on.
My guest has also founded Eliza Paper Space, the business home of The Birth Journal.
Listen in today as my guest talks about:
- how she thought she had found her passion only to realize that it wasn’t fueling her true purpose and what that realization was like
- how she “birthed” the concept for The Birth Journal
- why sharing our stories are so important and how she encourages women to tell their story of birth and motherhood
- and she gives some great advice on how to get started with story telling, whether that be free-write journalling, or recapping specific life events
Links Mentioned in Show:
- Julie’s Website: https://thebirthjournal.com
- Julie on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thebirthjournal/
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play