My guest today is JoAnna Anderson, a mom to 2 girls, a Speaker/Realtor, Owner & Project Manager at A-Team Marketing, LLC, and Business and Lifestyle Coach with Fortune Builders, LLC.
She and I met years ago through Fortune Builders, which is a real estate investing education group. My husband and I were both students of their program and connected with JoAnna early in our business development days and we just hit it off, so it was really fun to reconnect with her on this interview.
Listen in today as my guest talks about:
- her recent 40th birthday and how she’s making a point to care less about the trivial things so she can live her best life
- how she got involved in Real Estate investing which for some can be a huge risk and a huge investment of time and money, and even though she was nervous about taking the leap into investing, she looked at the shift as an opportunity
- how she uses rental properties as a way to build passive income for her children and funding for their future
- how being a business owner and coach allows her to model good life choices and a “work smarter”, not necessarily harder mentally to her children
- and finally, some of the struggles she faces as a single mom raising teenage daughters and what she does to overcome those challenges
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!