Today you will hear from Samantha Siffring, a business consultant + coach for women who are building online businesses. Her coaching business, TBH Coaching has helped clients double their income (or more) by improving their mindset, through marketing strategies, and time management. Samantha lives with her partner, Stuart and their 3 kids in Colorado.
Listen in to hear my guest discuss:
- her feelings of guilt around not using the expensive degrees that she earned and choosing to stay at home with her children
- how she ended up in the life coaching business after taking a leap of faith and how that work evolved into her current business, working specifically with moms
- why fear is a common feeling in her work and why that it’s Ok to experience fear
- how she’s used the same tools she shares with her business coaching clients in parenting
- her suggestions on how to start a side gig and how to get it started
- and finally, she gives her tips on how and why to kick perfectionism in the ass
Links Mentioned in Show:
- Website: tbhcoach.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/tbhcoach
- Facebook group: facebook.tbhcoach.com
- Instagram: @samanthahms
- Youtube: youtube.tbhcoach.com
- Available via email at: Samantha@tbhcoach.com
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play