My guest today is Cordelia Gaffar, a wife and mother to 6 (yes, 6 children!), an author, speaker, and holistic life coach who helps women heal by building a system of self-nurturing through nutrition, movement and sweet talk. She is also the host of the Replenish Me Show, a video and podcast series for moms to gain productivity and health strategies from successful moms. After the birth of her second child, she sought medical attention for postpartum depression and extreme weight gain which led to her to studies in healing herself from the inside out. In less than a year, she lost over 60 pounds and regained clarity and calm.
Listen in today to hear Cordelia talk about:
- how she healed her postpartum depression through diet and movement
- her favorite ways to move her body and ‘turn back the clock’
- how she works with a variety of clients navigating life transitions, finding spirituality and healing emotionally and physically
- her experience with becoming a Muslim just 2 months before the 9/11 attacks and what that experience was like for her
- why spirituality is the foundation for self-nurturing
- and shares her experience as a homeschool mom of 6 kids (with one who recently graduated)
Links Mentioned in Episode:
Cordelia’s Website: http://cordeliagaffar.com/
Work with Cordelia: http://workoutaroundmyday.com/
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!