46: Infusing Your Story in Your Business & Exploring the World of Flexible Work Opportunities with Jamie Hanson
My guest today, Jaime Hanson is a wife and Mama and passionate about the importance of flexible work opportunities as a way for women to balance their desire to have a career and to enjoy motherhood. She is a copywriter and content marketing strategist who helps women entrepreneurs tell their story so they can grow their own flexible home businesses. And, she has an entire arm of her business dedicated to training and employing writers within her content agency so they can have flexible work opportunities.
Jaime’s passion for flexible work opportunities stems from her own experience in needing to support her family after moving thousands of miles away from her ‘glamorous’ LA lifestyle working in writing room at ShondaLand and as a producer at Entertainment Tonight.
Listen in to hear Jaime talk about:
- What motivated her to transition into a work-from-home position, and eventually launch her own business
- How you can start exploring the world of flexible work opportunities and why it’s so important to support other women in this cause
- How and WHY it’s so important to infuse your story within your business, including the consideration of a ‘story plan’ versus a ‘business plan’
- and she shares some important lessons about life on social media, embracing the moment and living authentically
Links Mentioned in Show:
- Jaime’s Website: https://www.jaimehanson.com/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaimejhanson
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jaimejhanson
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/jaimejhanson
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jaimejhanson
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/jaimejhanson
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!