Lauren Golden loves helping mamas free themselves from the 9-5 grind. A wife and mom of 3, she launched The Free Mama Movement to show working moms that they don’t have to choose between family and financial stability.
Today, as the fearless leader of The Free Mama Movement and a thriving community of over 3,500 women, Lauren is passionate about showing other moms how to start and run a successful freelancing business from home.
Listen in today as Lauren and I talk about:
- why she’s not a fan of hustle but rather, working smarter
- the importance of vulnerability when it comes to launching your at-home business
- why you dont have to reinvent the wheel when it comes to your business, if you’re the only one out there doing what you’re doing, it’s probably because there isn’t a need for it
- she explains why simple does not equal easy
- and she reminds us that you do not need to have a million credentials or hours of professional development under your belt to put yourself out there
Links Mentioned in Episode:
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!