My guest today is Crystal Harizal, the first episode in a special series of interviews specifically geared toward New Mamas and Moms-t0-be.
Crystal Harizal, a holistic health practitioner of bodywork and sole proprietor of CrystalMethodBodywork, LLC. She also works as a doula and lactation educator supporting moms in pregnancy, birth and postpartum.
She holds over 3,000 credit hours in field of Holistic Health, is a Certified Massage Therapist by California Massage Therapy Council (CAMTC), and recently reached her 10,000th massage which includes women in the prenatal and postpartum phases.
Listen in to hear more about:
- how my guest uses a whole person approach with her clients, and how she co-creates an individualized session eliciting self-awareness and growth.
- how she teaches others how to heal themselves when given the necessary tools
- what inspired her to become a birth coach and doula
- her fantastic advice on how to interact and support postpartum families
- and share the intimate experience of a failed pregnancy, how she’s worked through that experience and her fertility support journey
Links Mentioned in Episode:
Facebook Biz: https://www.facebook.com/Crystalatcrystalmethodbodywork/
Facebook Personal: https://www.facebook.com/crystal.fortman
LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER! “BEHIND THE WHEEL” MASTERMIND STARTS 9/10!
This 6-week program will consist of weekly one-hour live video calls via Zoom and daily prompts / check-ins on a private Facebook group to help you set goals, stay accountable and connect with other women who are seeking a supportive community.
Learn More / Register
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!