53: Supporting Your Body Naturally From Prenatal to Postpartum Through Acupuncture with Holly Heilman
Holly Heilman is an Acupuncturist, Reiki Healer, and stay at home mom to a sweet 1 year old boy. She is a lover of natural healing modalities and has been helping people to heal and create balance in their lives for 15 years. Holly has been privileged to work with many women seeking fertility care and through out their pregnancies and postpartum as well. Her own recent pregnancy and postpartum gave her a whole new perspective on how incredible the female body truly is, and how crucial it is that women get the care and support they need through this transformative experience.
Listen in to hear Holly share more on:
- the traumatic and transformative experience of losing her father just 2 weeks after the birth of her son
- her experience with prepping for maternity leave as a healing practitioner
- the benefits of acupuncture treatments for fertility, pregnancy and postpartum
- her advice on finding the right practitioner for you
- and her own experience of being a new mom and the lessons she’s learned along the way
- Holly’s Website: https://hollyheilman.com/
- Holly on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_hollyheilman/
- Manifest This Podcast: https://manifestthisshow.com/
- Woke & Wired Podcast: http://wokeandwired.com/
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!