For the first half of Marcia Sheehan’s life she was one of four girls. She traded that in for a husband, 2 boys, and a boy dog…which may have played a part in her starting a women’s empowerment society, the Charmed Cardinals. Since 2015, Marcia has developed and led the Charmed Cardinals in a way that has cultivated a safe space for women to reconnect with themselves. This is done through introspection and experiential workshops, sharing who they are within the membership in an uncensored way, and supporting each others successes. In the a few weeks, on October 13th in Northern VA, Marcia is facilitating the inaugural Connector Conference by Charmed Cardinals. This will be the first of many events that will encourage and engage attendees to reconnect with their callings, confidence, creativity, and community.
Listen in to hear my guest talk about:
- how she experienced struggle as a business owner and a parent and the changes she made in her life to overcome those struggles
- how writing about her sobriety journey eventually lead her to create her women’s empowerment society, Charmed Cardinals
- The Connector Conference, designed to connect the fragmented part of a Mom’s life and connect other ambitious women
Links Mentioned in Episode:
– Charmed Cardinals Website: http://www.charmedcardinals.com/
– Connector Conference Website: https://www.connectorconference.com/
Use promo code ‘engine’ at checkout to receive $25 off your ticket
Get your FREE EMOM Workout: Text “workout” to 858-704-7705.
Thank you for all of your continued support for The Engine Mom Podcast!!
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play