My guest today is Jennifer Bradbury. She is a music educator, double bass soloist, wife, and mother of triplets. As a soloist, her favorite opportunity was performing the Koussevitsky Bass Concerto under the baton of her husband, Jeff Bradbury. Jennifer shares her incredible story of motherhood and beyond and in this interview talks about:
- the surprise that she and her husband faced when discovering that they were pregnant with triplets
- the experience of bringing 25-week old premies in to the world
- how she advocates for her children
- her diagnosis with a positive PTEN gene mutation that lead her down the path of multiple prophylactic surgeries and chemo therapy
- and how she has navigated motherhood, recovery and resilience over the past 2 years
Get your FREE EMOM Workout: Text “workout” to 858-704-7705.
Thank you for all of your continued support for The Engine Mom Podcast!!
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play