My guest today is actually on the show for the second time around! Jessie Ansley is a military wife and Mama of 2 little boys, ages 5 and 7. A few fun facts about my guest: she loves office supply stores, she home schools both her boys, she’s yet another Mama who loves her CrossFit, she has career experience as a marketing, advertising and public relations account executive, has a Masters degree in Special Education, and was also a gymnastics and cheerleading coach. While she has a wide range of professional experiences – her passion for helping women and her love for organization, functionality and efficiency could not be ignored. From developing her own systems for organization and simplification in her own life, she launched her business, Streamlined & Simple. Her business provides simple solutions to make life run a little smoother. She share tips, ideas and inspiration to make the spaces in your home function well. And, she has created and designed the best tools for efficiency. Because when your home is Streamlined & Simple, you have more time to do what really matters to you.
Listen in to hear more on:
- how she is staying present during each holiday versus doing too much forward thinking and missing out on the little things
- why simple does not always mean easy and how to be more intentional during the holidays
- the importance of traditions and why every family should have a seasonal bucket list
- her tips for managing the consumption of ‘stuff’ during the holidays
- how she teaches the value of ‘wants vs needs’
- and her lessons on giving and receiving, as well as tips for developing a reward system with her kids
Links Mentioned in show:
- Streamlined & Simple Website: https://www.streamlinedandsimple.com/
- Free Printables: https://www.streamlinedandsimple.com/free-printables/
- BucketList Printable:
- Streamlined & Simple Services: https://www.streamlinedandsimple.com/services/
- Canard Labs (Calm spray mentioned on the show): https://www.canardlabs.com/store/p280/Body___Linen_Spray_%7C_Choose_Your_Fragrance.html
Special Listener Offer:
- Use Promo Code ‘EMOM’ at checkout to receive 10% + free shipping on your Streamlined & Simple orders!
Get your FREE EMOM Workout: Text “workout” to 858-704-7705.
Thank you for all of your continued support for The Engine Mom Podcast!!
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!