My guest, Kaira Boston is a mixed media artist that translates the layers of life, dreams, visions and intentions in a layered visual way via color, texture, shapes and words. She inspires and motivates clients when they see their own art to continue making their impact in the world! Additionally, she coaches and guides her clients through the different life layers with artful exercises and concepts as an expressive art facilitator. Her signature program is The Mindful Canvas.
Kaira enjoys studio time and residence back in her hometown, Richmond, VA, which has a great art vibe! When she’s not creating or coaching others she spends time with her husband Bill, daughter Delaney and two pups, Luther and Elvis.
In this episode we talk about:
- the big question: what brings you joy? and how that question made a big impact on her
- the process of self-discovery and reflection
- the theme of transformation and why the process is just as important as the end result in both art and life
- how she embraces both her left and right brain
- and how being more creative has allowed her to be more empathic as a person and a parent
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Website: https://studiokaira.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/studiokaira/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/studio_kaira/
Get your FREE EMOM Workout: Text “workout” to 858-704-7705.
Thank you for all of your continued support for The Engine Mom Podcast!!
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play