Kristy Rodriguez is a certified holistic health coach and registered yoga instructor specializing in prenatal and postpartum wellness, support, and empowerment. With her cumulated years of experience in education and health, she brings extensive knowledge, personal experience, and deep compassion to her students.
Kristy founded Pure Nurture, LLC after working with women in various stages of pregnancy and after becoming a mother herself. Inspired by her own experience and the experiences of the motherhood collective, Kristy creates learning and teaching environments that meet her students where they are, whether they are trying to conceive, in their second trimester, or attempting the delicate balancing act of infant and self-care. Through classes, workshops, and her latest book, she inspires women to nurture and nourish themselves throughout their birth experience so they can lead happy, healthy, and empowered lives.
In this episode we talk about:
- how she evolved in her work as a former health coach as she became more interested in prenatal health
- her book, Pure Nurture and how she managed writing her book while raising her young kids
- how her book became the foundation for her business
- the recent launch of her podcast, Pure Nurture and what that experience has been like
- the importance of owning what feels best for you (and how to leave the rest)
- and she shares some of the big decisions she’s been faced with recently and how she plans to navigate them
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Website: http://www.purenurture.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/purenurturellc/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pure_nurture/
- Pure Nurture Book: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0793PW6L1/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0
Get your FREE EMOM Workout: Text “workout” to 858-704-7705.
Thank you for all of your continued support for The Engine Mom Podcast!!
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play