My guest today is Lisa Druxman, a mom on a mission. She is the founder of FIT4MOM, the country’s largest fitness program for moms, a noted speaker, author, podcaster and powerhouse of energy. Lisa is passionate about helping women get out of overwhelm and in to a life of health and happiness. She shares her life hacks and experiences to help you live a more passionate and purposeful life.
A well-published author, Druxman has written on business for Entrepreneur and on motherhood for magazines such as Fit Pregnancy, Shape and more.Her most recent book, The Empowered Mama is the “how to” guide to empower moms to live their best lives.
Lisa has appeared on NBC’s Today Show, CNN, Access Hollywood, Hollywood Live Today and Home & Family to name a few. Druxman has been featured in print publications including Entrepreneur, Woman’s Day, Good Housekeeping, Self, Fit Pregnancy, American Baby, and more.
Druxman lives and relishes the FIT4MOM mission statement every day, “Helping moms make strides in fitness, motherhood and life.” She resides in San Diego with her husband, son and daughter.
Listen in to hear more about:
- what inspired her to launch Fit4Mom, which ultimately is what all Moms, especially new moms seek – community and connection
- how her self care was lacking during the early stages of motherhood and starting her business and she encourages Moms focus on the minimum effective dose of self care to make sure it happens
- the business-building learning curve and her tips on getting started with launching any idea, big or small
- how to rebuild strength as a Mom, both physically and emotionally
- and she talks about her book, The Empowered Mama, which is workbook-style to help you reclaim your time, your health and wellness and to reconnect to yourself
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Website: https://www.lisadruxman.com/
- Fit4Mom: https://fit4mom.com/
- Podcast: https://fit4mom.com/podcast
- Book: http://empoweredmamabook.com
- “Unplugged” Box: Cades & Birch
Get your FREE EMOM Workout: Text “workout” to 858-704-7705.
Thank you for all of your continued support for The Engine Mom Podcast!!
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play