Heather Chauvin BSW, mom of three, has been named the next generation’s thought leader in parenting and women’s leadership. Her mission is to crack women open to their deep potential and help them understand and decode their child’s behavior.
Heather is a Tedx Speaker and the creator of the Mom Is In Control Podcast. She has been featured on the OWN Network, Huffington Post, TV outlets and others.
With wit and wisdom, Heather inspires a global community of women to take back control of their lives and evolve how they lead, work, play, and parent.
Listen in to hear Heather and I talk about:
- her introduction to motherhood as an 18-year-old first-time Mom on Welfare
- the question we all need to ask ourselves, “What I want and how do I want to feel?” and how she supports women who are looking to be in control of their time and energy through energetic time management
- how a stage 4 cancer diagnosis set her on a path to seeking a better life and encouraging her to live more fully
- how she creates space for what matters
- how she teaches mindfulness and meditation with parents and children
- that behavior is a language and how to decode tantrums and big emotions in our children and also in ourselves
- and explains the importance of “Core Desired Feelings”
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Website: www.heatherchauvin.
com (check out her FREE resources!)
- Podcast: www.
- Tedx Talk: Click here to watch
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play| Spotify Podcasts