Krystal Wakefield is a wife, mom of 3 and former marketing manager turned real estate investor and mentor. When she and her husband, Lance launched Win Win Home Buyers, they started out buying homes in Downtown Mckinney, an area north of Dallas, Texas. Once they saw how they had the ability to help people by giving them a quick cash offer for their home, their passion ignited.
With a home base in Dallas, the Wakefields continue to offer a wide variety of solutions to any real estate problem to homeowners nationally, and provide training and consulting through their coaching business, The Win Win Method.
Listen in to hear my guest talk about:
- how she and her husband went from “door knocking” to acquire rental properties to running a successful wholesale real estate investing business
- her experience with mom guilt with a new baby, how she stayed at home with her son because it was what she thought she was “supposed” to do and why she decided to return to working full time
- the early growing pains she experienced in a new business and learning a new field
- how she defines success on her own terms
- and the juggle that is being a better parent vs being a better business owner
Links Mentioned in Episode:
Krystal on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/krystal.sutherlin
Krystal on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/winwinmethod/
Get your FREE EMOM Workout: Text “workout” to 858-704-7705.
Thank you for all of your continued support for The Engine Mom Podcast!!
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play| Spotify Podcasts