Chanelle Neilson, is a wife, married to her best friend and a mom of 5 kiddos! She is the host and creator of the Moms Who Know Podcast. She is the author of Parenting with Purpose, which has been translated into Chinese. She has worked in the fitness industry for 20 years and is a certified yoga instructor. She loves sunshine, healthy living, and dark chocolate. Chanelle loves helping moms take care of themselves and grow so they can take better care of their families.
In this episode, Chanelle shares:
- how she navigated early motherhood, she was 8 months pregnant at her college graduation
- how she spent many years in survival mode having 4 kids in 6 years
- how a proactive versus reactive state helped her develop routines and habits for self care
- the routines she puts in place for her kids which do not include back to back to back extra curriculars
- and she talks more about how she takes the tools she used to develop a healthy body image with herself to help other women
Links Mentioned in Episode:
Moms Who Know Podcast: https://momswhoknowpodcast.com
Parenting with Purpose Book: https://www.amazon.com/Parenting-Purpose-Chanelle-Neilson/dp/1944710418
Support for this podcast comes from listeners like you! For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help make episodes like this one possible. AND you’ll be contributing to the growth of The Engine Mom movement which includes bi-weekly episodes and bonus content, virtual support and mastermind groups, online coaching and so much more.
Head on over to our Patreon page at patreon.com/emom to learn more about how you can be a part of this movement!
From the bottom of my heart – thank you!
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play| Spotify Podcasts