In this “Rev” episode, I share some recent ‘life lessons’ that I’ve learned from my 3-year-old. These lessons include:
– showing appreciation and gratitude often
– knowing yourself: knowing what you like and what you want and being firm in that
– asking questions and staying curious
– loving your body
– and be silly and authentic
Listen in to hear more.
I’m excited to announce that registration for my second Mastermind program is open! Join us in September for Engine Mom: Behind The Wheel, a 6-week accountability program to help you get organized, get motivated and get closer to your goals through the support of other driven Moms. In the 6-weeks, we will focus on setting SMART goals: specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-based.
- 1 specific goal for short-term
- 2x long term goals 6 months & 1 year
Ways to Connect:
Schedule a Chat with me: https://www.patreon.com/posts/engine-mom-chats-20418912
Join our Patreon Community: https://www.patreon.com/emom